Russian Volume Eyelash Artist Course in Kirkby in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Master the craft of Russian Volume eyelash extensions with our comprehensive training course in Kirkby in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. Russian Volume eyelashes are an incredible addition to any eyelash artist’s skillset and on our course, you will be taught how to create sets to suit every individual’s needs. You will understand how to create Russian Volume fans in a variety of styles to suit all clients and have the confidence to practice your new skills. Get in touch today for further details
About Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions
The Russian Volume technique has taken the lash industry by storm, it allows the lash artist to cater for every single client creating varying levels of fullness to suit each one. Including those with damaged and sparse natural lashes by creating volume fans this can help them to achieve a fuller look with a lightweight volume set. The Russian Volume treatment is also perfect for full and thick lash lines because they can easily achieve an even fuller and more dramatic look.
About the Course
The key to the volume technique is mastering how to create perfect fans, and this does take time to perfect. During this Russian Volume course, you will be taught 4 different fan-making techniques on mannequin training heads, this will take the pressure off the student working on a human, and it allows more time for creating perfect fans and practicing fan attachment. Once you feel more confident, you will work on models when you submit your case studies.
With the correct training and application methods, eyelash extensions can safely be worn week after week, year after year with zero damage. Passionate about upholding the high standards of the lash industry, we offer thorough, intense training courses to help you succeed.
This course will cover:
- What Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions Are
- Managing Client Expectations
- Selecting Suitable Thickness, Length, Curl, and Coverage for Each Client
- Adhesive – the Science and the Correct Dipping Technique
- Tweezers – How to Hold Them and How to Use Them
- Fan Making – 4 Methods
- How To Create The Perfect Fan
- Correct vs Incorrect Fans
- Different Russian Volume Effects
- Lash Mapping and Volume Styling
- The Correct Setup
- What You Need to Start
- Full Set Treatment Procedure
- Infill Procedure
- Lash Removal Procedure
- Aftercare and Eyelash Cleaning
- Photography Tips and Social Media Pointers
This training course also includes coaching for up to three months after your training day. During this time, you will practice your new skills and submit your case studies to Kristy via email for feedback.
All students will receive their certificate by post on successful completion of three case studies. This Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions course is accredited by ABT, one of the leading accreditation companies in the UK. This certification will allow you to gain insurance and offer this treatment confidently to your clients.
- Classic Eyelash Extensions – Proof of Your Qualification Is Required at Booking
- Confidence and Experience in Providing Classic Extensions
- Course Cost – £250 (including a £50 Deposit – Balance Must Be Paid in Full 7 Days before Course Commences)
- Course Duration – 1 Day + 3 Case Studies (3 Months to Complete)
- Up to 4 Students per Class
- All Equipment and Models Are Provided on the Day
- Product and Tool Recommendations to Build Your Own Kit